Socom: Confrontation Beta Problems
September 13, 2008
There are so many problems I have to make this list for the would be beta tester
- The sound will randomly turn off for games making so that it is impossible to hear anything, except on occassion headset chat
- Extremely difficult to get into games because for one reason or another unless a game is already in progress a game won’t start even if everyone is “ready”
- When getting into a game, which will almost always be late it takes AWHILE to get in, a few minutes even
- When exiting a match the game will go into a infinite loading time, I ended up waiting 10 minutes, going for lunch, coming back and it was still loading out of the game.
- There is extreme lagg at some point in most matches making it almost impossible to play
- Quitting the game by holding down the PS button and quit game will restart your ps3 instead of quitting the game.
- Dying will sometimes freeze the Ps3
- Lagg during menu screens when editing characters makes changing weapons or editing weapons a choir.
That is all the problems I’ve encountered so far with the Beta, and that is why i can’t do a Final impressions post until the beta is finished